Monday, January 2, 2012

Dressed up

 The boys' beloved Uncle Chris got hitched to his lovely bride Kristen Saturday. Jack was the ring bearer, and I was told he performed his duty admiringly. I did not see this for myself as I was trying to hush up a screaming toddler in the back. I'm pretty bummed about this. Anyways, here's some proof that the boys were indeed dressed up and handsome for the event -
 
Hmm, a little blurry, let's try again.

Nevermind that.

The only shot I got of the wedding events. It's a good thing they relied on a professional photographer rather than me. The whole thing was lovely - ceremony, reception, bride, groom and all. And oh, the best man was mighty fine.


This is the kind of suit you're more likely to see the boys in around here (thanks Becky!)

 Daddy had some fun with the boys' new Christmas tinkertoys!

Dan, Isaiah and I are off to Chicago on Wednesday morning. I'm so excited I can hardly get any laundry done.



No comments: