Saturday, March 10, 2012

How come February is the shortest month of the year yet always feels the longest?

So supposedly I haven't updated this blog in more than a month. You all could thank me for sparing you on what would have been some very boring and repetitive posts. Yes, life here is crazy with three small boys. But most of February was spent with me trying to patrol things from the couch. If that sounds like an oxymoron (what? You can't patrol while sitting on the couch) I can assure you that it indeed is impossible. But try I did. As that was all I could do for a while there. I imagine everybody knows thanks to Facebook, but just incase there are a few who have not heard or caught a glimpse of my tell-tale gut, we are indeed expecting baby #4 in the first days of October. Jack insist Baby is a girl and will only refer to him with female  pronouns, but as you can see, we're already taken to using male pronouns. It just seems to work around here. My nausea is gradually subsiding and my energy increasing and we are all ever thankful. 

Anyways. Here the boys are practicing writing. Jack spells his name "GAK" (he can only spell outloud, he's not yet forming legible letters on paper. But he sure tries!)

What's going on on the other side of the table...

 "It's a pepper tongue!"

We had some glorious weather on Friday and the boys soaked up as much as they could. Patrick is already insisting on going barefoot.... in the gravel.

Since our house is built on a hill my kitchen window is a convenient height for the boys to use as their own personal drive-thru window. Hi Isaiah!


A bit too chilly for no pants, Bud. This was all his doing. He took off his pants, brought me the jacket and hat and went straight for the door. Silly boy.


No comments: